Focke Wulf FW190-D.
Full laser cut kit. 1/24th scale gives a 24 inch wingspan. The model was designed by
Peter Smart and the prototype was built by Mike Stuart. Mike took his model to the
Flying Aces competition at Geneseo and gained second place in static on its first
outing, then regularly putting flights of 40 secs.
The kit includes.
To see a larger image, click the thumbnail again.
- Quality strip wood & laser cut balsa sheet panels.
- Full size plans with superb step-by-step instructions.
- Lightweight tissue.
- Lightweight molded canopy, wheels.
- Propeller, rubber motor and hardware.
- Complete set of top quality waterslide decals with
alternative markings for three versions.
Now available from The Vintage Model Company
Please note-VMC kit contents may vary.