Inspired by the famous Wilmot Mansuor Jetex powered flying wing from the 1950's
but reduced to 20" wingspan & powered by a rapier L1 motor.
Designed by Steve Bage the model is suitable for small field flying,
but has a high quality performance & will easily hook into available thermals,
we feel it will be perfectly suited to the growing number of L1 rapier competitions.
The Kit includes.
To see a larger image, click the thumbnail again.
- High quality 2 page CAD drawn plan.
- Detailed building and flying instructions.
- Laser cut wood parts.
- Ample strip wood.
- Building jigs and special thickness guage.
- Ready to use Rapier L1 motor tube.
- Ample colored Esaki tissue.